Sunday, March 9, 2008

A lonely quiet Sunday

It has been ages since I updated this blog. Mainly because of work. Since I got into my new role, I could hardly find time to concentrate on doing anything at all. RSP season was one of the great event that drove everyone crazy. We got to stay until 8:00pm for the last 3 nights and had really good free dinner. First night was pizzas...yummy! Second night we had Greek food, and I got my special order of lamb souvlaki. When I was about to pass out on the 3rd night, we had Thai food..yay! The spicy sauce really woke me up.

When the crazy days were finally over, our boss treated us a dinner at Chilli Pepper House, which specializes in East Indian Chinese dishes.

It's Sunday today, why am I sitting here? I was supposed to be at church this morning, but I totally forgot to change the clock. Daylight savings already...

Ray is at work. Why does he go to work 7 days a week? Being busy is not a reason...even if we spend 24 hours at the office, things still won't get done. Life is short, but work is endless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.