Tuesday, August 7, 2007

First Day Back to Work

The feeling was like a small child holding onto mommy and feeling nervous on the very first day of school. The difference is that I was holding onto Caitlyn and not wanting to step out of the house. It was tough, very tough, and not a good feeling. This is the only time that I hope I could make the clock stop moving. But at same time, I want the week to pass by quickly so we can see daddy again. Why is life full of contradictions?

As a "new trainee" on the job, I had to spend the morning to familiarize myself with the new applications and switch myself back to the work mode. Then things started to come back after a little while, as if I was there sitting at the same spot yesterday. It's hard to believe, but it really did seem like yesterday to me. Hopefully things will go smoothly for the rest of the week.

5 comments:

ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ray said...

Wish you the best of luck! And I'll see you in another two days!

Unknown said...

Awww...I hope you feel better. You can bring a lot of pics of Caitlyn to put around your desk.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm Mary..not Willy

Joanne said...

don't think the bank will like us putting personal stuff around, they said it's not "professional".
That's alright, now I can rush home after work instead of going to the mall :P