Monday, August 6, 2007

A Tough Week Ahead

Ray left to DC for a conference today. Before he left the house, he woke Caitlyn up for a big hug, and thanks to him, she didn't want to go back to sleep because it was almost 9:00am, normally she sleeps until 10. Since she wasn't fully awake...the way she snugs inside me tells me she's sleepy, I decided to put her back to bed, but the process took almost 3 hours. From past experience, I know the feeling is back again. Everytime Ray is out of town, I have depression or separation anxiety (yup, not just happen to babies), no exceptions this time. I guess mainly because he has become part of my everyday life, or my "daily bread". Just hope that the week will be over soon.

It's time! I'll be officially back to work tomorrow, after staying home more than a year. Everything has changed, staff changed, management changed, computer system changed...I'll be a total new stranger. Hope I can adapt to the new work environment.

1 comment:

ray said...

The feeling is mutual. I felt part of me was missing right after i was on that taxi! Good thing it's just a week! Can't wait to come back home and give caitlyn a big hug again. :) sorry to wake her up, but i couldn't resist. :)

And good luck with going back to work, sorry that i had to be away at the very same week.