Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Time flies. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary today. I thought Ray would come up with some innovative ideas to celebrate this day, but unfortunately, he didn't!!
What happens to my rewards for working so hard in the past year? I'm a little disappointed. The good thing is, he still remembers what happened exactly 2 years ago...or maybe he doesn't. I guess men don't bother to remember or plan for surprises after they get married.

We ended up going to our favourite Greek restaurant, a place where we have lots of memories. Nothing fancy, no pricy food, just a place for us to enjoy our meals and have some quiet moments. Although I didn't get a BIG surprise, I did enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

ray said...

I'm saving up my surprises for the rarer occasion. ;) :wink: :wink: