Thursday, June 14, 2007

Caitlyn's first dental visit

The dental clinic was big, and scary! When we were led into the examination area, I started to get goose bumps, not because I was cold, it was all those tools and the row of exam chairs lining side by side that freaked me out. It was like being in a big dental lab, waiting to be examined. They are all pediatric dentists, but the setting is not too child-friendly, except that there are some stickers on the wall. I guess Caitlyn didn't know what was going on. She was placed on my lab facing me as I sat in the patient's chair and her head rested on the dentist's lab. I thought she would cry, but to our surprise, she did well. She was very brave :) The examination took less than a minute, and before she knew it, it was over. So there goes Caitlyn's first dental exam.

No comments: