Saturday, March 17, 2007

ToyBox Studio Pic con't...


Finally, after 2 weeks of waiting, Caitlyn's 1st official studio picture is here. I would give a "yes" to it, but not sure about Ray, since he always 'pours cold water' on me. I'll see what he has to say in his coming blog entry. As an extra bonus, the studio made a mistake with the size of the wall hanging picture. Rather than giving us our 20x24, they printed a 24x30. They asked if it was OK for us. What can we say...of course it's a big YES! But then framing will be another big expense.

Updated March 27:

Thumbs down! we got ripped off with the photo CD. I thought the file size is at least 3 MB (I never expected they would give us the original size), but what we found were a bunch of craps...1 MB pictures!!! wow...I can't believe what I saw! Now I'm positive that Ray's new toy is doing a much better job.

1 comment:

ray said...

if the shop had ever expressed any interest in helping us to get the frame, i would think it's a conspiracy. Luckly, the photographer was actually nice enough to tell us that they aren't specialized in framing. So now the question is where we should go get that cute pic framed.