Friday, March 30, 2007

Trust without reservation

I couldn't believe what I heard when I received an email regarding a fellow sister's miscarriage. It striked me like a hammer. As a mother, I truly can feel her pain, there's nothing more important than welcoming a healthy baby into our world. But I also believe that when God takes away something, He has a reason, and He will definitely grant us something better at the right timing. My faith has never been very strong. I have doubts sometimes, not that I don't believe in Him, I just don't understand why He lets tragedies happen when He and only Himself can avoid them. I guess I'm not deep enough to understand God's plan, but again, everything is built on the foundation of faith.

This incidence reminds me how precious and blessed it is to be able to bring baby Caitlyn into my world, and that I should love her even more and cherish our every moments together.

No comments: