Friday, May 18, 2007

A Happy Ah 4

It's almost 2 months since in-laws went on their vacation. This year, I have Caitlyn to take care of, so it's a bit tough for me to juggle between house work and the little one, and I thought I wouldn't survive. But surprisingly, everything is going OK. I've been working like ah 4 serving my young master and my little sunshine over 12 hours a day. But I'm starting to find it fulfilling, not fulfilling as being ah 4, but it's fulfilling when I see how my day goes by so quickly and efficiently. Everytime hubby calls home and asks what's for dinner or what kind of soup I'm making, it gives me an impression that he's longing to be home to enjoy my cooking. Everyday, I would stand infront of the fridge and keep staring at it until I come up with meal/dishes ideas, and the kind of soup I'm going to make to surprise him. Yes, it's tedious! very tedious, and I do feel bitter sometimes, but it's this challenge that keeps my momentum going. Then when hubby comes home, he would have this "wow....yummy" look on his face. That's all I care about.

2 comments:

Kevin Lam said...

ah!!!! so sweet!!!!
being a mom is not easy
I can tell you love your hubby very much ah
hahahhaha

Joanne said...

sweet with a little bitterness, just like chinese herbal tea. Tim tim dei, ho ho mei...