Monday, May 14, 2007

Super Nanny

I got a nice day off yesterday as a Mother's Day gift. Ray was being a great nanny the whole day, took care of Caitlyn including making her lunch, oh ya, I have point this out specifically since this was the first time that Ray cooked lunch for her. He was lucky that he went out to get his summer tires reinstalled in the morning, so he avoided 2 of Caitlyn's big poops. In the afternoon, we went out for a walk and did a little grocery shopping. The day passed by so quickly. At dinner, Ray surprised me with a nice gift....it was a Precious Moments Mother's Day doll. Wow....I was touched....a feast, wine, and my favourite collection. Caitlyn was cooperative as usual, she slept through dinner, so we had a quiet and enjoyable time. Ray was also nice enough to wash all the dishes and bottles. What a great day I had. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: