Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I "Freakin Love you"

After watching the final episode of The Bachelor last night, I kept scratching my head. How can a man say the same thing to different women? I guess he freakin loves everything. I also don't believe that someone could find a soulmate in such a short period of time. When he turned Bevin away, he said he would never forget her. She chose not to say a word to him, but he just didn't let her go. Anyways, he finally picked the girl of his dream after kissing almost every one of them...congrats! The proposal was a drama!

3 comments:

ray said...

that's what i called - male slut. heeehaa!

wiwian said...

hehee..I think the best part is the girl would break into tears and saying how much she love him and how they connect so well while knowing only for like a week :D

Joanne said...

He's either a male slut that loves female human beings or he's a real "gentlemen" who falls in love easily but doesn't want to break ppl's hearts, that's why he shed tears. And why did the girls voluntarily apply to be dumped infront of the world?