Friday, May 25, 2007

Update of Caitlyn's Status

Thank you for keeping Caitlyn in your prayer, she's fully recovered, and once again a happy and active baby!

And here's a quick update of her development. She's now 10 months old, likes to pull herself up and walks holding onto furniture. I also found out that she can talk! One day she dropped something to the floor, I said "uh-oh", she surprised me with an "uh-oh". From then on, she would imitate me when we drop things on the floor. It's amazing to see how quick babies pick up sounds from us. She also gets to the stage where she puts everything she can pick up in her mouth, and her favourites are loose threads on the carpet and food that falls to the ground. She'd make sure we're not paying attention, and quickly pops things in her mouth and tries to get away with it, and she knows she's not supposed to do this. Most of the time she got caught, but I really don't know how many pieces of loose threads or small stuff went in. She's apparently smarter than I am.

No comments: